Drying & Dehumidification
If you have a water-related emergency that causes damage or had flooded your residential or business property, call Mr. Flood Repair for our water damage repair and restoration services.
We need to start the water damage repair process immediately so that it does not cause any secondary damage to your home or office. Our technician will visit your property to determine the extent of the damage.
- The certified technician will take moisture readings to see what has been affected and the extent of the water damage.
- We use electronic instruments that will read out the percentage of moisture in the floors and walls etc. These electronic readings help us determine the level of saturation from the initial onset and pinpoint the water damage.
- Provide moisture readings of the entire dry-out process. To ensure that there is no secondary water damage or possibility of mold growth.
- The water damage is documented and photographed.
- We'll set up the specialized drying equipment to facilitate proper dry out and water clean-up.
We are mitigating damage by stopping it in its track. And preventing any additional damage to the home or office. Once the dry-out process starts it can take anywhere from 3 to 5 days, normally.
Water damage cleanup and repair depends on the nature of the water source:
- Is it a clean water source?
- Are there sanitary issues?
- How much water saturation took place and progressed?
- We will move or store your household belongings to prevent any further damages.
All of the above is discussed with our technician in the first visit to your home or office. He will explain what the findings are and what the next step is. If you have never had an insurance claim before our certified technician will explain the process.